JNY-L21 10.0.1.167 (C185) Remove Huawei ID Downgrade Firmware
JNY-LX1 10.0.1.167(C185E3R3P1)_Firmware_EMUI10.0.1_05016NTA File By (newfirmwares.com)
How to install stock ROM on Huawei P40 lite
- First You need an SD card minimum of 16GB.
- Now download the https://newfirmwares.com/ for your Device
- Create a new folder in your SD card and rename it to dload.
- Unzip the downloaded file and insert an SD card into your device.
- press volume up + volume down and power button then keep pressing all together.
- Your phone will detect the package and will start the update process automatically.
- The first boot may take up to 5minutes so be patient.
- Now you need to Hard reset your Huawei device.
- Press & Hold Volume Up + Power buttons until you see Huawei Logo.
- In the Hard reset, Page chooses to wipe data/factory reset using Volume buttons.
- and tap on the Power button to confirm
- Wait until the process fully finishes then Restart your Device.