TECNO B1f Factory Signed Firmware
How to flash / unbrick a Tecno POP 2F B1f
– Unpack FlashTools, and Click on Flash_tool.exe
– Select “scatter-Loading” and search MT6580_Android_scatter.txt in ROM
– Wait file to be added into Flash Tool
– Select “Download Only” or if upgrade “Firmware upgrade”
– Turn off your phone, remove the battery (if the battery is removable) and replace it after some seconds (and don’t turn on the phone).
– Press “Download” button to start
– and connect your phone into the computer via USB data cable.
– The process will start and a red progress bar will appear after color purple, yellow.
– And green circles display
– Finish !
– You can now safely disconnect your phone and turn it on.