HOW TO FLASH HUAWEI PHONE WITH SD / OTA UPDATE
- Connect your phone to a personal computer by using short USB cable. and if your phone is not working properly then you can use SD card reader to copy these required file to the root directory of your sd card.
- Format your SD card with FAT32 and Make a new folder with the name of “dload” in its root directory.
- Extract the ZIP file which you have already download from the link above and copy all of its contents (“UPDATE.APP”) to the “dload” folder which we previously created in SD card.
- Disconnect your phone from PC or disconnect your card reader from the personal computer.
- Reboot your mobile into recovery mode by powering off your phone and then holding Volume Down + Volume Up + Power Buttons simultaneously.
- Within a few seconds of keep pressing these button, the update process will be automatically execute/started. It will take about 3-4 minutes to get it complete, depends on your phone processor and ram speed.
- When you see the update successfully, you can use the Backup utility to restore all the data you backed up in the beginning.
ANOTHER METHOD TO FLASH THIS FILE
- Copy the downloaded package to your SD card as I explain it in first method.
- Go to your mobile Settings > Updates > System Updates
- Click on ‘Local Update’, carefully read all the warnings and then make a quick backup of your device (in case you haven’t done that already)
- Next step is tap ‘Confirm’ to proceed with the update installation. It shouldn’t take more than 10 minutes.